RSM Recruitment Drive Hiring for Performance Test Engineer position in Hyderabad location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
RSM Recruitment drive – Performance Test Engineer
|Performance Test Engineer
|0-1 Years of experience
|Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
|Ranges between ₹3 to ₹10 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|27 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
We are the leading provider of professional services to the middle market globally, our purpose is to instill confidence in a world of change, empowering our clients and people to realize their full potential. Our exceptional people are the key to our unrivaled, inclusive culture and talent experience and our ability to be compelling to our clients. You’ll find an environment that inspires and empowers you to thrive both personally and professionally. There’s no one like you and that’s why there’s nowhere like RSM
The Performance Test Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and executing performance testing of web, mobile and windows applications for both on-premise and cloud-based applications. This key role in RSM’s SSDLC will be responsible for thorough analysis of requirements specifications and design documents using structured techniques to identify testable conditions; prepare and execute Performance test plans and scripts ensuring alignment with standards and ensure thorough testing takes place for meeting all designated software specifications and compliance.
RSM Recruitment – Essential Duties
- Plan, design, develop, maintain, and execute various types of performance testing such as load, stress and transactional performance testing using testing tools and comprehensive test scenarios. This includes performance testing for on-premise and cloud-based software solutions that consist of web, client and mobile technologies. The end goal of these activities is to ensure that the software solutions meet the desired performance standards under specified user loads.
- Facilitate cross-functional performance analysis working sessions to determine results and agreement on remediation recommendations to correct performance issues.
- Attend Project/Team meetings and contribute feedback based on testing results and status on project deliverables. May serve as a consultant on complex projects or give high level estimates even if not assigned to the specific project
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
RSM Recruitment – TECHNICAL/SOFT SKILLS
- Experience with ALM tools required, i.e., Azure DevOps
- Proficiency with application performance testing tools required, i.e. JMeter.
- Knowledge on performance testing of cloud hosted applications preferred.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM
- Must be a self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize and be flexible in rearranging priorities across multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to learn and keep up with new technologies and take initiative without prompting.
· At least one year in designing, developing and executing application performance testing in an enterprise environment.
How to Apply for RSM Recruitment – Test Engineer?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit