Morningstar Careers 2024: Hiring QA Automation Engineer in Navi Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Morningstar Careers 2024
Job Role: QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 5 Years of experience
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Salary: Expected Range between ₹5 to ₹20 LPA
Start Date: 29 January 2024
Qualification: Graduation With relevant year of experience
The Area: The Area: The Morningstar Indexes Team leverages its expertise in equity research, manager research, asset allocation, and portfolio construction to create innovative investment solutions. It uses Morningstar’s intellectual property to create indexes that empower investors to achieve their goals at every stage of the investment process—market monitoring, benchmarking, and asset allocation. The unit offers a broad suite of global equity, bond, commodity and asset allocation indexes.
The Role: In this role, you will work as a QA Automation Engineer, collaborate with technology and business team to build technology solutions for Morningstar`s Indexes applications. You should have understanding of test automation frameworks and tools. You should automate existing applications, study their enterprise complexities and develop/implement better systems with modern testing automation practices.
- Define and establish automation strategy and process
- Understand the Indexes applications and come up with the automation testing framework
- Should understand the requirement, design and develop the automation test cases
- Should also work as Individual Contributor
- Coordinate the application enhancement and tech ops testing activities with technology and business teams
- Participate in team communication and collaborate in planning activities, including stand-ups, iteration planning meetings (IPM), and retrospectives.
- Documenting all issues, while assisting in RCA and in resolution of the bugs.
Requirements – These are the most important skills, qualities, etc. that we’d like for this role.
- 5+ Years of working experience as an automation QA
- Hands-on current experience in adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across back-end integration, database levels, UI.
- Understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation, specifically cloud testing execution, reporting tools such as ALM, Jira
- Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, SoapUI etc.)
- Having Technical skills – DB-SQL, ETL, Java
- Hands on in testing tools like Selenium, QTP, JUnit, NUnit
- Proven understanding of white box, grey box and black box testing techniques
- Strong expertise in problem solving techniques and insuring quality of projects.
- Experience in at least one of the following languages; C#, Java
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experience using SQL regarding writing and understanding queries and procedures
- Excellent self-study skills
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Good to have knowledge and working experience of Cloud Testing
EOE Statement: Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply for Morningstar Careers ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Morningstar Careers online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Morningstar Careers : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here