NCR Careers drive 2023: NCR is Hiring Software Quality Engineer in Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NCR Careers drive 2023 details
Role: SW Quality Engineer 1
Experience: 1.5 Years of experience
Work Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
Start Date: 17 – November – 2023
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Careers – WHO YOU ARE
Passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers. Everywhere you look, there’s possibility and opportunity. You don’t see problems—you see boundaries to push and challenges to solve. Why? Because you believe software engineering changes how people live.
At NCR, we believe that, too. We’re one of the world’s first tech companies, and still going strong. Like us, you know the online and mobile worlds better than any other—and see patterns that no one else sees. Our software engineers write code that can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute.
Curious? Read on. We’re looking for software engineers like you.
NCR Careers – YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Deliver high-quality large-scale applications that adhere to ever increasing demands of availability, reliability, security and performance that enable an optimal consumer experience
- Learn and use technologies based on project and work need
- Contribute to QA by acquiring required technical and domain skills
- Define test cases to ensure code is validated according to automation test strategy
- Maintain & update code &/or test case as needed to address customer requirements
- Help configure test automation framework & continuous delivery tools to support execution of unit & integration testing
- Conduct various tests ranging from hardware component levels to the full product solution
- Continuously execute tests throughout SW Dev lifecycle to address issues
- Be part of a global, collaborative team who is always on the hunt for ways to improve and upgrade our products. At NCR, you’ll get the feel of a start-up, but with solid corporate support.
NCR Careers – YOU HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1.5+ years of experience in quality assurance and testing of message-based applications in ATM and/or POS area.
- Experience with test automation tools like VTS, Finsim, T3, etc.
- Good understanding of the transaction processing workflow and ISO 8083 message format.
- Working knowledge on one or more complementing skills e.g. LoadRunner, JMeter, SoapUI etc. is a plus
- Passion towards technology. Our Quality Engineers write/test code.
- Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Everything required to become a young, dynamic professional with paramount energy
- Strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone.
- Your own views and do not hesitate to speak about those.
- Apt to identify test scenarios/cases different than other within the team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under minimal supervision, with guidance from senior team members.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Ability to become a go-to person to do small Proof Of Concepts
- Ability and desire to become a constructive critic within the team