NCR Careers: NCR is Hiring Software Quality Engineer in Hyderabad location. Interested Jobseekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NCR Careers Software Quality Engineer recruitment details
|Software Quality Engineer
|3-5 Year of experience
|BE / B-TECH / ME / M-TECH / BCA / MCA / BSC
|Ranges up to ₹ 5 to ₹ 15 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|06- November – 2023
|Posting Last Date
|Apply before link Expire
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Position Summary & Key Responsibility Areas:
- Good knowledge in all phases of software test management: defining requirement, testing process, test execution, tracking and managing defect.
- Experience in creating and running test cases and scripts analyzing the results and reporting deficiencies.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Software Testing Life Cycle and Bug Life Cycle.
- Help troubleshoot issues, ability to analyze logs at high level to find the cause of the issue, Knowledge on hardware and various operating system
- Experience in working with team and cross-team projects. Result oriented, self-driven, highly motivated. Should have ability as individual contributor.
- Testing in an Agile SCRUM environment/KANBAN, in short, Continuous Delivery cycles. Should have understanding of release process for internal consumption and external.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Coordinate with Agile team/ BA to understand system and feature requirements.
- Conduct post-release and post-mortem analysis.
NCR Careers – Required skills:
- Working knowledge of test management software (PractiTest, Jira, Confluence) and JiraQuery
- QA methodology Familiarity with Agile frameworks ( SCRUM / KANBAN), ability to work through Agile Board
- Strong Documentation Skills( Release notes , Issue Logs, Traceability matrix)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems (H/W and S/W)
- Great verbal and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
NCR Careers – Nice to have skills
- Familiarity with automation or scripting languages Cypress or any a Plus
- Understanding on Retail Domain a Plus, eg. Point of Sale, Payment process etc.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
How to Apply for NCR Careers Software Quality Engineer ?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit