NomiSo Junior Manual QA Engineer recruitment in Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NomiSo Junior Manual QA Engineer details
Job Role: Junior Manual QA Engineer
Experience: 1.5 years of experience
Qualification: BE/B.Tech or Equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Start Date: 22 November 2023
NomiSo is a Product Engineering company currently focussed on Video Stream Engineering, backed by AI and ML. We are a team of Software Engineers, Architects and Cloud Experts with more than 100 years of combined expertise in Technology and Delivery Management.
Our mission is to Empower and Enhance the lives of our customers, through simple solutions for their complex business problems.
At NomiSo we encourage entrepreneurial spirit – to learn, grow and improve. A great workplace, thrives on ideas and opportunities. That is a part of our DNA. We’re in pursuit of colleagues who share similar passions, are nimble and thrive when challenged. We offer a positive, stimulating and fun environment – with opportunities to grow, a fast-paced approach to innovation, and a place where your views are valued and encouraged.
We invite you to push your boundaries and join us in fulfilling your career aspirations!
We are seeking an Mobile Test Automation Engineer to join our team and contribute to development of cutting-edge mobile applications and iOS enthusiast with a knack for ensuring the highest quality of mobile applications through automated testing.Experience with automated testing in the iOS ecosystem using KIF (Keep It Functional) framework and a passion for delivering flawless user experiences and help us build exceptional applications for our users.
NomiSo Junior Manual QA Engineer – Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive testing of end-to-end applications to ensure quality, reliability, and security.
- Identify, document, and track defects, providing detailed information and steps for reproduction.
- Identify and document test cases, create test plans, and execute test scenarios to validate app functionality and performance.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues within the application and test suite, and work with the development team to resolve them.
- Continuously research and implement new tools, technologies, and methodologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the testing process.
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers, to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Identify and test corner cases to ensure the robustness and resilience of the application.
- Diagnose, report, and track software defects using issue tracking tools.
- Promoting quality assurance in your team by owning the testing process and making quality an important deliverable.
Must Have Skill
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in manual testing of web-based applications, preferably in the fintech domain.
Knowledge in Creating test cases and executing.
- Good Knowledge on security, performance, and load testing.
- Understanding of exploratory testing and when to apply it.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of testing activities, results, and issues
- Require to work in EST hour time zone i.e. from 6 PM IST to 4 AM IST
NomiSo Junior Manual QA Engineer – Good to Have Skills:
- Hands on with any IDE e.g. VSCode.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology.
- Good to have knowledge of Fintech applications and workflows.
How to Apply for NomiSo Junior Manual QA Engineer Career ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for NomiSo Junior Manual QA Engineer online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply for NomiSo Junior Manual QA Engineer Careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here