Nutanix Careers Dec 2023: Hiring Technical Staff – QA automation in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Nutanix Careers Technical Staff – QA automation details
Job Role: Technical Staff – QA automation
Experience: 3-5 of experience
Work Location: Bangalore, India
EY Salary: Ranges Between ₹5 LPA to ₹20 LPA
Application Start Date: 04-Dec-2023
Qualification: BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field is required.
We seek a QA Automation Engineer to join the Nutanix Insights/NCC team to build automation frameworks/services to test various products/features. The candidate will be able to work with senior engineers across India and the US and design and develop functional / performance automation tests from the ground up to support the team’s roadmap of expanding telemetry collection, diagnostics and monitoring across all Nutanix products.
Engineering / R&D at Nutanix
The Insights/NCC team works on developing a health monitoring and alerting platform for all Nutanix services. It also provides an end-end telemetry platform which includes telemetry data collection via agents and a significant data pipeline which offers capabilities such as data transformation/processing, data warehousing and data detail. The projects can range from supporting data collection in virtualised environments across the suite of Nutanix products, enabling the remote collection of diagnostics information from customer data centres, to developing newer capabilities for monitoring and alerting.
- Conducting requirements and design reviews of new features.
- Designing high-level test approaches and implementing detailed test plans.
- Functional / System / Performance Testing on distributed systems.
- Build and maintain automation framework / Tools / Services.
- Executing automated and manual tests during product testing phases to find all bugs in your assigned feature area(s).
- Working closely with the Development team to detail and find the root cause of failures.
- Filing defects and tracking them to closure.
What You Will Bring
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in automation development in Python / Java (Python preferred)
- Excellent detailed and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in building automation frameworks from scratch.
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, and Data Structures.
- Experience in building Performance tests using Jmeter / Locust.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug in Linux and similar flavours.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT, build management tools and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkin.
- Experience in areas of virtualisation, Docker Containers and CI/CD pipelines.
- Be a self-starter who can flourish in a fast-paced technology company
- Skills in debugging complex distributed applications.
How to Apply for Nutanix Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Technical Staff – QA automation online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Nutanix Careers 2023: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here