Nutanix Is hiring for a job role of Regression Test Engineer for Bengaluru location. Interested Jobseekers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Nutanix – Recruitment details :
|Regression Test Engineer
|6 months – 2 years of experience in QA and automation
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related stream
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
- Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Regression tests are extremely crucial for a product, and ensuring these are run on a regular cadence and are able to catch product defects are of utmost importance. Without regular regression runs, basic breakages and regressions in the product behavior can go unnoticed, and result in customer angst and reduction in adoption of the product.
- We are looking for a regression engineer who could help with the complete management of the automated regression suites.
- Taking complete ownership of the regression suite of tests and ensure they run on a regular cadence.
- Analysing script failures, product failures and determining root cause.
- Filing defects in the Defect Tracking System and driving them to closure.
- Interacting close with individual suite owners, and feature teams to ensure the the failures in regression suites are below the acceptable threshold.
What you’ll bring:
- Well adept with commands on linux platforms.
- Good in communicating issues and following them up.
- Experience with debugging automation tests for complex enterprise software.
- Good Exp on Python
Additional good to haves:
- Experience using virtualization technologies (VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, KVM) or Storage technologies.
- Knowledge on Kubernetes and containers.
- Experience in handling regression suites and triaging automation failures.
- 6 months – 2 years of experience in QA and automation
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related stream
How to Apply Nutanix for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Nutanix career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here