ANZ Is hiring for a job role of Software Tester for Bangalore locations. Interested Job Seekers having 1-3 Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
ANZ – Recruitment details :
|Software Test Engineer
|1-3 Year Experience.
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer]
|Expected ₹ 5 – ₹ 10 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|29 – May – 2023
|Apply before link expires
About the role
- At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving our customers’ financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
- The purpose of the Banker Digital Experience Tribe is to enable our Bankers to deliver great service to customers, through intelligent, integrated tools and processes. Bankers will become advocates of the solutions they use, reflecting the fact that we put our frontline teams at the centre of everything we do.
- As a Tester your mission is to help deliver great user experience and ensure the performance, stability and reliability of the software applications we deliver. Accessibility, simplicity and customer focus of our applications will be at the top of your mind. You’re an engineer at heart and love coding, automation and CI/CD. You’ll have attention to detail, a passion for quality and love working in a team of like-minded experts who, above all else, uphold ANZ’s ICARE values when working with each other.
- You would be a person who would drive initiatives across the cluster and improvises and brings change to the Chapter by working closely with the Chapter Lead.
- This role could work across multiple squads (including vendor-based squads) across run, fixed and change activities.
What will your day look like
As a Tester, you will be accountable for:
Collaborating with the product owner, Engineers, Analysts and other people in your Squad to identify risks early and helps to prevent and fix bugs as they arise, improving quality from the outset. Test early and often
- Understanding customer needs and ensuring tests cases are designed to meet acceptance criteria
- Coaching engineers to have test driven development approaches to avoid coding defects
- Designing test approaches and optimizing test execution across functional and non-functional coverage
- Building scripts and tools to implement and continuously improve test outcomes
- Identifying opportunities for testing continuous improvement and implement solutions to perform more effective and efficient testing
- Ensuring the necessary hygiene and traceability for test case creation, script creation, test execution and defect logging in a tool system
- Create acceptance criteria and provide estimates for their work
- Influence Analysts and Engineers to have a testing mindset by contributing to and / or supporting analysis and design activitie
How to Apply ANZ for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for ANZ career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here