TransUnion Is hiring for a job role of Test Engineer for Pune location, Interested jobseekers with 1-3 Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
TransUnion Test Engineer – Recruitment details :
|About the organization
|1-3 Year Experience
|BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc (Computer)
|Not disclosed (Organization Standard)
|Job Posting Date
Apply before link expire
TransUnion is a global information and insights company with over 12,000 associates operating in more than 30 countries. We make trust possible by ensuring each person is reliably represented in the marketplace.
About this role:
As a Test Engineer, you’ll be using your enthusiasm and knowledge of testing practices to help us deliver high quality products, working in a scrum team to ensure quality throughout the process. You’ll be working on both new and existing systems based on SQL Server and C# Services.
Our expectations are you will have experience testing within a commercial environment using a mix of manual and automated test techniques. You will be helping define and improve our practices and ways of working.
- Contribute to the test approach for all product roadmap items
- Write test scripts in line with the agreed test approach and product specification
- Help organise, specify and carry out testing, both manual and automated, using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Creation and maintenance of automated regression suites to deliver maximum repeatability and efficiency.
- Early identification of defects through collaboration and communication with Scrum team and Product Owner.
- Define appropriate test data to support test cases.
- Lead by example in terms of execution of best testing practices, principles, and professionalism.
- Understand, follow, and contribute to the Test Community of Practice.
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial experience of testing solutions within an agile development lifecycle.
- A collaborative approach to testing, getting involved throughout the development lifecycle.
- Practical experience of non-functional testing
- Experience of test automation techniques
- Demonstrable willingness to learn new technology skills and testing techniques to keep pace with improvements in testing process.
- Experience of working with data and knowledge of SQL.
- Appreciation of different types of functional and non-functional testing
How to Apply for the Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for TransUnion Career for : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here