Press Ganey Careers drive 2023: Hiring QA (Automation + Manual) Engineer in Bangalore/Trivandrum location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Press Ganey recruitment drive Nov 2023 details
The Role: QA (Automation + Manual)
Experience: 3-5 years of experience.
Qualification: BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
Work Location: Across India
Start Date: 19 November 2023
Press Ganey is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and a mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the patient experience that enables them to make significant changes. Our customers understand that online ratings significantly impact new patient volume and revenue. As a result, our customers use our tools to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding about what patients say about them online and manage their online reputation.
Press Ganey – Job Description
Press Ganey is looking for an QA (Automation + Manual) Engineer to join our team. You will be focused on building our automation suite for our flagship products. Ideal candidate will have a background in software engineering combined with quality engineering. With your previous experience in test automation, you will help build automation suite for all quality engineers to follow.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with developers, product owners and QA Manager to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
- Hands-on experience in creating and refine / extend test automation frameworks in support of varying testing types/strategies (webUI, RESTful APIs, batch jobs, others).
- Experience in developing automation test scripts , execution and maintenance in Java, Cucumber and TestNG
- Experience with developing the test scripts to validations at various levels including DB validation, rules validation, logging validation, and UI validation
- Ability to triage and troubleshoot issues to identify root causes and support development team to provide resolutions
- Integration of test automation capabilities into a DevOps process.
- Assist with Scrum Team estimation of stories and sizing of effort to include the representation of the test automation and engagement with Continuous Integration (CI) required
- 5+ years of software engineering/automation experience, preferably in a Java environment
- 3-5 years of experience in QA and test automation and Manual (hands-on)
- Experience building automation framework in Cucumber, Selenium, Rest Assured or others to work with Jenkins, AWS, Jira and development framework. Experience with X-ray would be a huge plus.
- Can juggle testing of multiple releases with multiple dependencies
- Proven track record to quantify, measure and execute quality processes
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Previous exposure to healthcare domain and security testing needs
- Previous startup experience would be a huge plus
BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field