Protergrity Is hiring for a job role of Associate Software Engineer for Bangalore location. Interested Jobseeker with 2+ Year Experience can apply ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Protergrity recruitment details:
|Associate Software Engineer
|2+ Year Experience
|BTech / BE / MCA / MSC / MCS degree
|Job Posting Date
|30 May 2022
|As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)
As an Associate Software Engineer – QA, you will be responsible for quality of our products. You must have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills. You will participate in the automation design discussions and make a difference in shaping the future direction. The work will involve close interaction with development, PO and Lead QA member of the team. You must be comfortable gathering requirements, set up environments, design and plan automation and test based on a general guideline locally and on the cloud.
- Responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage
- Responsible for owning features and products from a quality perspective
- Responsible to design and develop test plans based on functional/design specifications and ensures test coverage is met and customer scenarios are factored into testing
- Responsible for creation of test plans, test requirements and test cases.
- Responsible to review test plans, test cases and requirements.
- At least 2+ years of QA experience in manual and automation testing in a product-based company.
- Must have a keen understand of the SDLC process. Must be comfortable in agile methodologies.
- Must be skilled in automation. Must have contributed to the development Automation Test Frameworks.
- Must be proficient in python/Java/Any other Scripting language.
- Must be proficient in automation test frameworks like Selenium, Robot Framework.
- Good to have basic understanding of public clouds like AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Good to have networking and its protocols.
- Good to have basic understanding of devops practices, processes and tools.
- Must have knowledge of prominent use cases of the given product and understands customer deployment scenarios.
- Worked predominantly in Unix / Linux environment
- Good to have basic understanding of knowledge of security testing.
- Knowledge and experience with JIRA preferred
- Knowledge and experience in test case management tools preferred
- BTech/BE/MCA/MSC/MCS degree and 2 years real time on the job equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Data Protection, Privacy and Security
How to Apply for Protergrity recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply For Protergrity Career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here