PWC is hiring for the job role of QA- Associate for Bangalore location. Interested jobseekers with 2+ Month of experience can apply for the job Role ASAPThe detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Thomson Reuters – Recruitment details :
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA (Computer)
|2+ year experience
|Job posting date
|22 May 2023
|Last Date to apply
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology.
Our Solutioning Center of Excellence within the Managed Services Platform will provide you direct interaction with senior leadership and other key stakeholders. You will work with cross-functional teams to execute on priority growth initiatives within this fast-growing platform.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Test/QA Manager;
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies;
- Proven track record in projects in an international environment;
- Practical experience in test effort estimates;
- Practical experience in test strategy and tests plans definition (for complex integrated solutions);
- Experience in QA teams management;
- Experience in managing teams during UAT/E2E testing;
- Very good understanding of software delivery process (agile and waterfall methodologies);
- Very good understanding of software testing methodology (types of tests, test stages, responsibilities etc.);
- Practical experience in the use of test management tools e.g. JIRA, Azure DevOps etc.;
- Practical experience in test cases and test scenarios preparation;
- Being familiar with test automation principles and able to manage test automation scripts design and implementation;
- Experience in non-functional testing management;
- Ability to see tasks through to the end and meet tight deadlines, taking responsibility for their completion and maintaining quality throughout;
- Confident with working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in geographically dispersed environments;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently;
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships at all levels;
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills;
- Ambitious and driven by success;
- Passionate about client service;
How to Apply for PWC Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read all The things carefully
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for PWC Career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here