Quality Assurance Intern : Convin is hiring for a Quality Assurance Intern position in Bangalore location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.\\
Convin Careers: Quality Assurance Intern
|Quality Assurance Intern
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / MCA / M-TECH / ME / BSc
|Job Posting Date
|19 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
Brief About Company
Founded by IIT Delhi Alumni, Convin is a conversation intelligence platform that helps organizations improve sales/collections and elevate the customer experience while automating the quality & coaching for reps and backing it up with super-deep business insights for leaders.
At Convin, we leverage AI/ML to achieve these larger business goals while focusing on bringing efficiency and reducing costs.
Here’s why you should apply:
If you love AI, understand SaaS, love selling, and looking to join a ship bound to fly- then Convin is the place for you.
We are a young(pre-series A) company hungry to go big. If you want to build a team, a product with energy, and not too many rules- we are the exact place you are looking for.We are seeking a talented and motivated Data Labs Intern to join our Data Labs team. As a Data Labs Intern, you will have the opportunity to explore conversational data, conduct analysis, and generate insights to support the business goals.
As a Quality Assurance Intern at Convin.ai , you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field of quality assurance and contribute to the continuous improvement of our product. This internship provides a hands-on learning experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Testing and Validation: Assist in testing product to identify defects, issues, or inconsistencies and ensure they meet specified requirements and quality standards.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and organised records of testing processes, test results, and issues encountered. Assist in creating test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Bug Reporting: Collaborate with the development team to report and track identified defects and issues. Verify that reported issues have been resolved in subsequent releases.
- Quality Assurance Processes: Learn and actively participate in the implementation of quality assurance processes, including regression testing, performance testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and project managers, to ensure that quality issues are identified and resolved throughout the product development life-cycle.
- Feedback and Improvement: Provide input and feedback on ways to enhance product quality and improve testing processes.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Basic knowledge of quality assurance principles and testing methodologies is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn and a passion for quality assurance.
- Proficiency in using testing tools or test management software is a plus.
How to Apply for Convin Quality Assurance Intern?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit