QUESS Is hiring for a job role of Tester / Automation Engineer for The Bengaluru location, Interested jobseekers with 4 Year experience can apply for the job role ASAP. detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
QUESS – Recruitment details :
|Job Role at QUESS
|Tester / Automation Engineer
|4 Year Exxperience
|BE / B.Tech / BCA / ME / MCA / M.Tech / BSc (Computer)
|Job Posting Date
|As soon as possible
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
Join us at S/4HANA Quote2Cash to live the culture of engineering excellence. As a Tester/Automation Engineer, you will be responsible to deliver backlog items for a product area in the best of quality. You will be part of a scrum team as a tester and an automation engineer. The team develops and delivers latest innovations in the Quote2Cash in the public cloud. Therefore, automated testing is a key to deliver fast and with high quality. You will play a key role in achieving automation targets for the team.
- As a Tester/Automation Engineer you will focus on the following tasks:
- Work as part of a scrum team as a tester and automation script developer.
- Learn automation tools and create scripts for new capabilities delivered by the team
- Be proficient in exploratory testing
- Work with the QE of the team and test the deliverables at milestones like Takt end or release delivery
- Ensure product testing using scrum methodology
- Infuse continuous improvement of test automation practices
- Research testing technologies, tools and provide feedback and evaluation
- Understand functionality and become and independent worker as early as possible
- Overall 3+ years of professional experience in software testing and/or managing software quality assurance and testing
- Sound knowledge of test infrastructure, test tools, test case management, test reporting, test scheduling
- Have automation test experiences (eg START/Selenium/Katalon Studio/Ranorex)
- Sound knowledge of agile development methodologies specifically Scrum at SAP
- Very high motivation to provide transparency on progress of quality goals
- Good communication skills and problem-solving skills and can work with technical and non-technical team members
- Out of the box thinker and able to identify knowledge gaps and continuous improvement topics and fill them through self-initiative
How to Apply for QUESS recruitment ?
- Click on the link given below
- Read The things
- Click on Apply Now Button
- Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply For QUESS Career : Click here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join our Instagram : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here