Realpage Careers 2023: Hiring Software QA Engineer 2 in Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Realpage Careers 2023 details
Role :Software QA Engineer 2
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant industry and testing experience.
Qualification: Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
Work Location: Hyderabad
Start Date: 15th November 2023
Realpage Careers Summary
Software Quality engineers work with software developers to improve software products during development. They will participate in testing activities within Software Development Lifecycle from reviewing/evaluating requirements, developing test cases, executing both manual and automated test cases, to reporting and tracking defects in defect management tool.
REALPAGE CAREERS – PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and team members to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
- Design, write, and maintain automated test scripts using best practices and industry standards, as well as perform manual testing
- Write and execute automated test suites and actively communicate test status, including risks, issues, defects, and potential impacts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Perform setup and administration of tools used by the testing team
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve any issues or defects
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Coordinate with business in understanding reported issues, requirements and expected behavior
- Scope of assignments may cover a broad range and complexity of technologies
- Continual learning of quality best practices and technologies
- May help coordinate technical dependencies with other teams
- Provides estimates for own deliverables
REALPAGE CAREERS – REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- 3+ years in Software Quality Assurance.
- 3+ years’ hands on experience in development, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Experience with mobile automation tools like
- Good exposure to different platforms like IOS, Android & mac OS.
- Good understanding of exploratory testing practices
- Good knowledge of new standard industry tools for logging bugs and managing test cases (ex. JIRA/MTM, Zephyr/HPQ)
- Hands on coding experience in Ruby, Java, C# or any other Object oriented programming language
- Experience in API test automation using Parasoft SOATest;
- Solid understanding of Agile development
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with object oriented and 1 year of java script programming
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with programming language (Java, c-sharp)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with web services testing for REST and SOAP.
- Minimum 1 year of automated test drivers such as Junit, TestNG, Nunit, etc.
- Awareness of testing message queue services like JMS.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with Selenium/Webdriver.
- Minimum 1 year of front-end web application tools (Angular JS, NodeJs, Grunt, Jasmine, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with development patterns such as TDD and BDD.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with build automation tool like Maven and Ant.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with build management tool like Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with application performance test plan design.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with performance tools like Jmeter. Understands and has some knowledge and preferably working experience of profiling tool like DynaTrace, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with Mobile Testing on iOS and Android.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience of mobile test automation tools like Appium, etc.
- Experience writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Summary reports