SITA Careers 2023: Hiring Quality Engineering Analyst in Delhi location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
SITA Careers: Quality Engineering Analyst
Role: Quality Engineering Analyst
Experience: 3 years of experience.
Qualification: University degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
Work Location: Delhi
Start Date: 14th November 2023
Quality Engineering Analyst
As a Quality Engineering Analyst, you will be delivering quality assurance activities for defined areas of responsibility in accordance to defined requirements using appropriate resources, processes, methodologies, and technologies in compliance with SITA’s policies and processes.
What You Will Do
- Reviewing test automation design and scripts.
- Be able to run exploratory sessions with teams as well as complete exploratory testing
- Advise and train test community in assigned area of responsibility on test tools, test processes and procedures
- Actively investigating new ways of working and provide feedback to management which may result in new working practices or general improvements
- Ability to check on state of testing for a product through the tool and provide recommendations
- Be able to work closely with and influence Test engineers, Product Owners, Scrum masters and Developers.
- Document best practices and testing techniques to ensure consistent approach across all testers
- Support QE lead in assigned portfolio
Education & Professional Qualification
- University degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Test
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a software development or testing environment.
- Working experience in a DevOps or Agile environment
- Project management experience beneficial
SITA Careers – Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Test Management tools ideally including ALM Octane
- Working knowledge of automation tools would be desirable
- Good knowledge of basis coding techniques preferably in Java or Python
- Working experience of CI and associated tools such as Azure DevOps
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Understanding of Cloud technologies
- Principles of Agile
- Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of testing market
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 certification useful.
- Provide focused, accurate and exact data analysis.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Principles of ISTQB
- Ensure that knowledge is kept up-to-date with all relevant updates/releases to products.
- System Testing Tools
- Software Product Technical Knowledge
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Software Product Testing
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Quality in Design
- Systems Thinking
- Requirements Analysis