Resolver Is hiring for a job role of Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation Testing) for Hyderabad location, Interested jobseekers with 3+ year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Resolver – Recruitment details :
|Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation Testing)
|3+ year experience
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA (Computer science)
Not disclosed (Expected range between 5 -15 LPA)
|No of job post
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
The Quality Engineer is responsible for understanding every step of the testing process and to inform team members about what resources will be required to assure quality management.
Manual Testing (30%)
- Maintain and modify the test environment and configuration as needed.
- Author and execute test cases, using defined methodologies for manual and/or automated tests
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure resolution of problems
- Review and approve incoming defect reports from other departments
- Creation and review of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Design scenarios for usability testing and modify environment accordingly
- Recreating software bugs and recovers the testing environment when needed
Programming & Automation (70%)
- Maintains good understanding of what does and does not need to get tested and can prioritize accordingly
- Participates in automation framework enhancement
- Participate in test script automation
- Continues to improve knowledge of various automation tools and scripting languages.
- Degree or diploma in a computer-related field
- 3+ years of experience in a QA and/or Automation Role
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with our product and development teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet demanding timelines
- The ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent assignments and activities
- Demonstrated ability to work well with multiple teams in a cross-functional environment
- Follows standard test practices under the direction of senior members of the team
- Knowledge of one mainstream language.
- Familiarity with scripting language.
- Familiarity with Git and Jira or similar revision and issue management tools.
- Basic knowledge of at least one automation toll and scripting language.
- Knowledge of database schema and scripting, PostgreSQL, SQL Queries.
- Experience with API testing
- Knowledge of web server configuration.
How to Apply for Resolver Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read all The things carefully
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Resolver Career for : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here