Fivetran Is hiring for a job role of SDET-2 for Bengaluru location. Interested Jobseeker having 2+ years of QA experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Fivetran – SDET Recruitment details :
|2+ years of experience
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA
Not disclosed (Best in industry)
|Job Posting Date
- Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a software development engineer in Test with extensive industry experience to define and execute the design, development, and maintenance of Fivetran’s test automation tools and framework using reliable and scalable techniques.
- As a SDET-II, you will focus on providing quality to the fivetran applications by writing robust and efficient Automated tests. You will also be working on improvising the framework when required. In this role, you will build and streamline a variety of tests, enact approaches that bring quality further upstream, and share actionable data that keeps quality top of mind. You will continuously work with the team to ensure high standards for automation. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results
- This is a full-time position based out of our Bangalore office.
What You’ll Do
- Write high quality automated test suites
- Identify and execute on the QA process
- Ensure that Fivetran software is high-quality by building product test strategies, writing and automating test plans, and communicating with the team about issues, risk, and product quality
- Educate Engineering and Product on testing and QA; partner with them to determine product quality goals and measurements
- Help ensure releases adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality.
- Be a reliable, friendly source of feedback on new functionality, features and process changes.
- Awe your team by uncovering, or preventing corner case defects.
Technologies You’ll Use
- Java11, JUnit4
- Rest-assured, WireMock,
- CI/CD tools (eg Jenkins, Maven, Bazel, CircleCI)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- AWS, GCP
Skills We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in the software industry with a passion for quality, automation, and building frameworks.
- Broad knowledge and hands-on technical experience in test methodologies and automation development.
- Proficiency with any programming/scripting languages.
- Familiar with infrastructure environments such as AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow developers about quality related needs
- Ability to assess and iterate within an evolving software and services environment
- Ability to Maintain and create new automated tests incorporated into front/back end of a product
How to Apply for Fivetran Recruitment ?
– Click on the given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Fivetran Recruitment : Click Here
|Get Job alerts as your convenience
|To get Telegram Job alerts
|To Get WhatsApp Group Job alert
|Join WhatsApp community (Recommended for privacy)
|Follow us on Instagram