SIEMENS Careers 2023: Hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
SIEMENS Careers details
Role : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Engineering degree in Instrumentation, Electrical
Work Location: Bengaluru
Start Date: 21 November 2023
You’ll make an impact by:
- Effectively handle global projects in Building Automation System (BAS) for assigned zones/regions/country.
- Understand project requirements, and based on that provide a complete software programming package for HVAC systems ensuring smooth project execution as per regional standards.
- Programming and quality check for HVAC building control systems.
- Program, test and debug application specific softwares for HVAC system.
- Ensuring standard QC checklist and processes are followed and submitting high quality programming packages to Team Lead or Project Lead.
- Ensure flawless programming & on-time project delivery with utmost quality.
- Ensure project executions are on track and provide periodic updates on the status to project owner/lead.
- Identify project risks and raise flags to team leader in time.
Siemens Careers – You’ll win us over by:
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical.
- Work experience: Fresher.
- Knowledge of basic engineering in the field of instrumentation and/or electrical.
- Knowledge of software programming would be added advantage.
- Efficient Ability to communicate confidently in English – written and spoken.
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs!
We value your unique identity and perspective and are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us.
Protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, fostering the health and performance of our people as well as safeguarding their working conditions are core to our social and business commitment at Siemens. They are an integral part of our Business Conduct Guidelines and our corporate strategy.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.