Solifi Careers 2023: Hiring QA Engineer position in Bangalore location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Solifi Careers 2023 QA Engineer
Solifi Careers 2023 – QA Engineer
|4 Years of experience
|Best In industry
|Job Posting Date
|26 – October – 2023
|18 Apr 2024
Solifi deliver a solid financial technology foundation for equipment, working capital, wholesale, and automotive finance firms. At Solifi, we believe that commerce is only as strong as the system it runs on. Our mission is to reshape finance technology by bringing together proven solutions into a singular powerful technology platform designed to help protect and scale financial organizations. We guard our customers by being precise and reliable, we guide their success by combining powerful technology with proven expertise, and we help them grow by unleashing their potential.
About the Position
As a QA Engineer for the ILS product team, you will be responsible for planning and executing quality and testing activities as part of a scrum team to determine suitability of functionality for release to our customers. You will be responsible for mentoring junior team members and adhering to established protocols and best practices related to our quality practice.
Solifi Careers 2023 – Role and Responsibilities
- Act as one of multiple quality engineers on an agile Scrum team, you will be responsible for planning and execution of acceptance tests for user stories each sprint, as well as participating in master regression and other hardening activities prior to release.
- Develop and conduct test plans and test cases, including test scripts, results, execution, shared responsibilities, deadlines and test environment
- Develop test cases based on requirements and implement test plans to assure software meets project specifications and design
- Implement test plans and test cases, and supervise inspections and testing of components.
- Good at test and defect management tools like Zephyr
- Strong Understating of REST and SOAP web services
- Perform exploratory testing with a focus on identifying and documenting defects
Review defects and test logs to identify root causes and suggest solutions for improving testing, documentation, and process improvement
- Perform research and write new test cases
- Document test data and results
- Able to write good SQL queries
- Ability to Capture UI properties using xPath or CSS locators
- Ability to Multitask and pay strong attention to details
As an experienced QA engineer, we would expect you to have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience configuring and running functional automated software tests.
- Experience in testing API (Soap and REST)
- Experience working with JIRA, Zephyr, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
How to Apply for Solifi Careers 2023?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit