UL Solutions Careers 2024: Hiring for the role of Associate Quality Engineer with Bangalore option. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UL Solutions Careers 2024:
Job Role: Associate Quality Engineer
Experience: 2-4 Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Expected Range ₹5 to 15LPA
Start Date: 09th February 2024
Qualification: Preferred – University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, or related field
- To ensure effective process and business performance, under supervision, assists with development and deployment of assigned business functions at a local or regional level.
- To fulfill accreditation and regulatory requirements as supporting auditor, conducts internal audits to ISO standard requirements as assigned.
- Facilitates resolution of non-conformances by identifying owners, working with staff with root cause analysis and appropriate corrective actions.
- Participates in process improvement activities.
- Supports continual improvement efforts by monitoring metrics , and providing input to problem identification, root cause analysis and developing and implementing corrective actions.
- Read and follow the Underwriters Laboratories Code of Conduct and follow all physical and digital security practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UL Solutions QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, or related field plus generally two-four years of directly related experience.
- Limited knowledge of quality systems and process improvement principles, tools and techniques including quality and business excellence models (e.g., ISO 9001, 17025, 17065, Lean Sigma, Baldrige / Shingo).
- Some knowledge of auditing and CAPA Principles.
- Ability to conduct internal quality audits as supporting auditor; conduct root cause analysis and plan/implement corrective action with supervision.
- Some ability to analyze data and to interact within own organization.
- Ability to provide support on process improvement teams.
A global leader in applied safety science, UL Solutions transforms safety, security, and sustainability challenges into opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. UL Solutions delivers testing, inspection and certification services, together with software products and advisory offerings, that support our customers’ product innovation and business growth.
The UL Certification Marks serve as a recognized symbol of trust in our customers’ products and reflect an unwavering commitment to advancing our safety mission.
We help our customers innovate, launch new products and services, navigate global markets and complex supply chains, and grow sustainably and responsibly into the future.
From the adoption of electrification to the enablement of 5G and new mobility, we collectively look toward new frontiers, working for a safer world. Our science is your advantage.
How to Apply for UL Solutions Careers Associate Quality Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for UL Solutions Careers Associate Quality Engineer online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply for UL Solutions Careers: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook :Click here