Infor Careers 2024: Hiring freshers for the role of Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate with Bengaluru option. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Infor Careers 2024:
Job Role: Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate
Experience: 0-3 Years of experience (Fresher)
Work Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Expected Range ₹5 to 15LPA
Start Date: 12th February 2024
Infor Careers Description & Requirements
As an QA Analyst, candidate will be responsible for functional testing of the product assigned, participate throughout the entire software development lifecycle, including planning, estimating, reviewing requirements, impact analysis, and performing the testing efforts. This position interfaces with cross-functional teams to manage defects, compile test results and communicate issues, risks and status on a timely basis to ensure the solution meets business requirements and quality.
- Participate in testing including Functional Testing, Results validation, Regression Testing,
- Integration Testing, Automated Testing and ensure highest quality of testing.
- Participate in requirements, functional specification, and technical specification reviews.
- Review and analyze the design and mapping documents created by the development team.
- Derive test cases based on business requirement documents and inputs from the development team.
- Review the test cases of peers to ensure highest test standards and coverage.
- Coordinate with peers (onsite/offshore) in the development and testing teams to have a broader perspective of testing the functionalities and to facilitate better test coverage.
- Should be able to justify the defect found with the development team and provide sufficient inputs for reproduction of the defect.
- Write SQL scripts for data validation and to validate data as required.
- Ensure to adhere to all the processes defined for achieving excellence, customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Communicate with Products, developers regarding status, issues and risks on a timely basis. Identify, mitigate and drive issues and risks to resolution.
Infor Careers Key Requirements/Experience
- QA Analyst having minimum of 0-3 years in manual testing , Freshers should have completed the Testing Course and certified from reputed institution.
- Fresher should have completed the Testing Course(Manual & SQL) and certified from reputed institution OR candidate with minimum 1-3 years of experience in functional testing with good SQL skills.
- Experience in System Testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in functional automation Test Tools (like QTP or Selenium) is a plus
- Experience in Defect Management tools & test management tools like Jira,Test link or QC
- Knowledge of SDLC, Software testing processes and automated tools, with ability to apply Software testing methods and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Strong Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Problem Solving Skills
- Exposure to SCM/Logistics domain is a plus
- Exposure to Agile methodology and tools like Jira
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logical skills.
How to Apply for Infor Careers Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Infor Careers Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply for Infor Careers: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook :Click here