Moodys Careers 2024: Hiring freshers for the role of QA Engineer with Bengaluru option. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Moodys Careers 2024:
Job Role: QA Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years of experience
Work Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Expected Range ₹5 to 15LPA
Start Date: 11th February 2024
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent experience required.
About Moodys :
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at True leaders are always learning.
Moody’s is home to information architects, thinkers, builders, and passionate problem solvers, a collection of diverse viewpoints working together to bring out our best. Join us. Forward Together. Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
- Collecting and analyzing quality assurance data in coordination with stakeholders to ensure the quality of project deliverables
- Monitoring quality testing and identifying gaps in the testing of technical functionality for ServiceNow architectural stability
- Drive process standardization and automation throughout all areas with the use of industry best practices.
- Proactive identification of data, process, procedures, and functionality gaps in ServiceNow modules and tools.
- Periodic communication of system health, Training other employees on quality procedures, and management updates
- Provide day-to-day direction and enable troubleshooting of any fundamental system or process issue resolution/escalation for the squad.
- Execution of operating procedures that lead the Quality Assurance Team such as SOP, Automation Testing Framework, Sprint/Release progress, Go Live Readiness, training, etc.
- Test and verify the integrity of integrations that will support the technical design and build processes.
- Collaborate with project managers, technical leads and business analyst leads to ensure effective cross-portfolio communication and issue management.
- Lead implementation testing by gathering test scenarios and triaging defects
- Collaborate with external consultants on technology initiatives throughout the duration of an implementation by reviewing and providing feedback on project artifacts, helping coordinate meetings with stakeholders and testing new functionality.
- Provide QA release artifacts and documentation for new features in the system/reports.
- Support SOX audits and other control testing to ensure technology solutions adhere to data quality requirements and meet stakeholder reporting objectives
- Quality assurance experience required
- Strong Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SQL skills, experience with Snowmirror and Power BI is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA or other issue and project tracking software applications
- Strong reporting and quantitative analysis skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and team members with tight deadlines.
- Superior written, oral, communication and presentation skills – ability to prepare high quality reports and presentations for IT stakeholders, senior management, and customers
- Ability to interpret business priorities and understand business needs to adequately establish quality standards and regulations.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Experience working in a global and/or heavily outsourced organization
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple locations.
- Must possess strong initiative and a get-it-done attitude.
- Proficient in process design and delivery of an ITIL aligned Service Management process.
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices and trends for ServiceNow platform’s capabilities to interface with other complementary tools. Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a ServiceNow Quality Assurer.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent experience required; IT or related technical field is highly preferred.
- ITIL v3 foundation practitioner level certification preferred
How to Apply for Moodys Careers QA Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Moodys Careers QA Engineer online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply for Moodys Careers: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook :Click here