Unisys Internship: Unisys is hiring for a Early Careers/Students position in Bangalore. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Unisys Internship – Trainee Software Engineer
|Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
|Job Posting Date
|09 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
What success looks like in this role:
A technical student attached to Unisys for a period of time such as a summer intern or co-op student.
1. Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
2. Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
3. Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
4. Works independently or as an effective team member.
5. Identifies and escalates issues as required.
6. Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
7. Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
8. Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the: a. implements simple features b. writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions c. set-up and maintain system software development environments d. execute prewritten tests e. writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy f. Implements test cases g. gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution h. fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code
9. Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
you will be successful in this role if you have:
• Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
• Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
• Problem solving
• Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
• Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
• Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Has a natural curiosity for technology
• Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Unisys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants without regard to age, blood type, caste, citizenship, color, disability, family medical history, family status, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
How to Apply for Unisys Internship?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit