HARMAN International Careers: HARMAN is hiring for a Intern position in Bangalore. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
HARMAN Internship details
|Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
|Job Posting Date
|09 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Job Responsibilities: (To be adapted for specific domain)
The intern will be involved in development of software following a defined software development process. The job involves the code implementation, developing unit test plans, integration test plans and verifying functionality.
- Develops embedded code for Amplifier application.
- Will have hands-on on software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Tests code at the unit and system level to ensure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved
- Have good problem solving skills
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies/skills:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong coding abilities in C/C++
- Good exposure in scripting languages such as Python, Perl
- Familiarity with real-time operating systems
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing software defects.
How to Apply for HARMAN International Internship?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit