HSBC Careers: HSBC is hiring for a Trainee Software Engineer position in Pune. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
HSBC careers – Trainee Software Engineer
|Trainee Software Engineer
|0-1 Year experience
|BE / B-Tech / BCA / BSc / ME / M-Tech / MCA
|Ranges Between 12 LPA – 18 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|09 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
HSBC Careers – Job description
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Perform Java program development according to project timelines. Perform Automation/manual testing activities as per project timelines.
- Ability to present comprehensive Java design to Product Owner to collect user feedback and improve the design solution continuously
- Clear / Comprehensive Component Structure by considering: Feasible for change; Micro Services design; NFR (Performance, Security, Audit etc.); User behavior analytics; Deployment in multiple cloud vendor; Fit for DevOps adoption
- Simplify development with Common Library, Code Generation. Ability to design automation testing framework with testing tool
- Carry out detailed requirements analysis. Design, develop and maintain reusable automated test scripts
- Ensure traceability between requirements and test scripts. Prepare data tables for automated tests
- Use utilities and tools to support testing
- Adhere to the relevant organizational processes
HSBC Careers – Requirements
- Strong Theoretical and practical knowledge of Java, Selenium, Testing methodologies, Confluence and JIRA
- Highly organized mind set with the ability to work under pressure and operate in a multi-functional, matrix environment
- Ability to understand application requirements. Ability to design test scripts from stated requirements or test cases
- Expertise in test automation tools. Proficient in automation testing techniques. Experience in AS400 is preferred but not mandatory
- Understands application business area and application requirements. Functional exposure to the banking and finance domain is preferred but not mandatory
- Understanding of the relevant technology domains. High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and eager to learn new things. Should be able to automate Web based application, API, AS400 screens, PDF, excel/notepad read and write operations
- Candidate should be able to identify test Scenarios for automating testing
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
How to Apply for HSBC careers -Trainee Software Engineer Careers?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit