YASH Technologies Is hiring for the job role of Test Engineer – Manual Testing for Indore location. Interested Jobseekers with 1-3 experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
YASH Technologies – Test Engineer Recruitment details :
|About YASH Technologies
|Test Engineer – Manual Testing
|1 to 3 years experience
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer]
|Not disclosed (Expected Above ₹4-6 LPA)
|Job Posting Date
|25 – May – 2023
|Apply before link expires
About YASH Technologies
YASH Technologies is a leading technology integrator specializing in helping clients reimagine operating models, enhance competitiveness, optimize costs, foster exceptional stakeholder experiences, and drive business transformation.
At YASH, we’re a cluster of the brightest stars working with cutting-edge technologies. Our purpose is anchored in a single truth – bringing real positive changes in an increasingly virtual world and it drives us beyond generational gaps and disruptions of the future.
We are looking forward to hire Manual Testing Professionals in the following areas :
Manual Testing (E1)- 1-3
- -Should have 1-3 years of Software Testing Experience.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Must have experience in web manual testing and manual testing
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Required Technical Competencies
Requirement Gathering and Analysis:
- Recognized expert in requirement gathering and analysis with extensive experience in leading requirement gathering and analysis activities across large-scale projects and programs.
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations,skilled in negotiating/resolving conflicting requirements.
- Develop/implement effective requirement gathering/analysis processes and methodologies.
- Expertise in test design approach, framework, techniques.
- Design/implement complex testing strategies.
- Lead testing efforts for large-scale projects.
- Provide consulting services related to testing to clients and stakeholders.
- Conduct research and development related to testing methodologies and technologies.
- Exceptional understanding of test development principles/concepts.
- Design and develop innovative testing solutions to meet unique challenges.
Estimation and Resource Planning:
- Expertise in resource estimation,planning techniques,industry benchmarks.
- Create estimates/plans for large/complex projects based on high-level requirements.
- Provide input on resource planning and guidance at the practice and project levels.
- Recognized expert in testing methodologies and practices.
- Extensive knowledge of the technology and products been tested and their underlying architecture.
- Design and implement innovative testing solutions.
- Provide guidance and leadership to other testers and stakeholders.
- Expert-level knowledge of Knowledge Management principles and practices.
- Broad and deep understanding of the field and are recognized as leaders in the industry.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to others in the field.
- Write white papers/ blogs at internal and external level
- Expert knowledge of customer’s business domain and technology suite.
- Identify key influencers, convince customers, demonstrate leadership, present technical offerings, proactively suggest solutions, and negotiate to bring closure on open action items.
- Extensive experience in test planning and has developed a deep expertise in a specific testing domain or toolset.
- Lead and mentor the team and ensure that testing activities align with project objectives and goals.
- Develop and implement testing strategies that improve the quality of the product and reduce the time-to-market.
Domain/ Industry Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge/ understanding of the domain/industry, including key concepts, terminology, and trends.
- Perform complex tasks and activities within the domain/industry independently and provide guidance and support to others.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in test execution.
- Lead and manage test execution activities, develop and implement test strategies, evaluate and select testing tools, design and maintain test automation frameworks, and conduct test process assessments.
Test Automation Technology/Product Knowledge:
- Understanding latest technologies/ trends.
- Publish articles, presented at conferences, and contributed to the development of open-source automation tools.
- Design/implement automation solutions for complex enterprise-level testing scenarios.
How to Apply for YASH Technologies Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for YASH Technologies career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here