Zelis Careers: Zelis Is hiring for a job role of Jr. QA Engineer-1 for Hyderabad location. Interested Job Seekers with 0-2 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Zelis Careers – Jr. QA Engineer-1:
|About Zelis careers
|Jr. QA Engineer-1
|0-2 years of experience
|Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
|Job Posting Date
|1 – August – 2023
Zelis Careers Responsibilities
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Test current products and identify deficiencies.
- Collaborate with the testing team to develop and maintain automated test scripts for our software products.
- Work closely with developers to understand and analyse software requirements
- Troubleshoot issues identified during automated test runs and work with the development team to resolve them.
- Identify and propose process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of testing activities.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure testability and adherence to best practices.
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and tools.
- Familiarity with any of the automation testing tools like Selenium, Appium, or similar will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Knowledge in at least one programming language such as, Java or Python will be added advantage
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
- Experience in software testing, especially automated testing.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Prepare and present reports and metrics
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
How to Apply for Zelis Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Zelis careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel :Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here