Amazon Careers: Hiring Quality Assurance Engineer position in Chennai location. Interested Jobseekers With 1+ Year of Experience are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Amazon Careers – Quality Assurance Engineer
|Quality Assurance Engineer
|1+ Year experience
|BE / B.Tech / BSc / ME / M.Tech
|Posting Last Date
|Apply before link Expire
Amazon Careers DESCRIPTION
Do you want to own the next generation Payments products for the fastest growing e-commerce company? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? If so, join us on Amazon Payment Services (aka PayFort team). Amazon Payment Services is regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
Amazon Careers Key job responsibilities
- Own the quality and release for the products.
- Work closely with engineers and business owners throughout the development and testing lifecycle, review requirements, specifications and technical design document
- Write and maintain test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Execute and verify results of new and existing automated tests.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Troubleshoot and isolate potential bugs to help developers research the root cause of problems, and track defects through resolution.
- You will assist with the verification of potential issues as a result of triage/diagnosis by customer service representatives.
- Deliver defect reports that include steps to reproduce, logs, clear description of actual results vs. expected, helpful title / summary.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Amazon Careers BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years of quality assurance engineering experience
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in manual testing
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Demonstrated passions around software quality, and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and develop technical skills
Amazon Careers PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in API & Mobile testing
- Experience designing and planning test conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control
How to Apply for Amazon Quality Assurance Engineer Careers?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit