Aurigo Careers : Aurigo Is hiring for a job role of Software Engineer 2 – Quality for Bangalore location. Interested 2+ years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Aurigo Careers – Quality Associate I Recruitment details :
Software Engineer 2 – Quality
|Any graduation with relevant years of experience
|2+ Years of experience
Ranges between ₹5.5L/yr – ₹8.1L/yr
|03 – August – 2023
|Apply before link expires
We are America’s leading enterprise SaaS provider helping public sector agencies plan and deliver over $450 billion worth capital infrastructure projects and realize up to 5% in savings. Aurigo performs the entire configuration, implementation and delivery of its enterprise software solutions. These are multimillion-dollar projects typically spanning 6 months to two years. Our customers include State agencies, Airports, large cities and counties, and major transit authorities who spend anywhere from $15K ARR to $3M ARR on our software subscription plans.
Aurigo Careers Description:
We are looking for smart engineers to join our Solution Engineering team in Bangalore. The ideal candidate should be excellent at writing test specs and test cases. Quality Engineers should know how to prioritize test runs, measure performance, and automate test cases. The work environment is completely Agile, highly collaborative, and fast-paced. Prior experience in having worked in software as a service (SaaS) model or product-based companies is an absolute plus.
Aurigo careers – Requirements:
Your responsibilities as a Quality Engineer will include the following:
- Take ownership of the quality of the modules you are assigned
- Analyse functional specifications and resolve gaps with solutions team
- Create test specifications
- Maintain and execute automation scripts
- Manage defects and bugs effectively
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-6 years of experience of working with web applications or mobile products
- Knowledge of.NET 3.5 / 4.0 would be a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Jira / VSTS.
- Knowledge of SQL. Should be able to write queries of reasonable complexity.
- Ability to do the initial troubleshooting of the application by reading logs.
- Prior knowledge of doing UI/API automation using Automation frameworks like Selenium will be preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude to analyse, question and innovate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for Aurigo Careers Software Engineer 2 – Quality ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Aurigo careers Software Engineer 2 – Quality : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here