Credit Saison Careers 2023: Hiring QA Engineer position in Bangalore location. Interested job seekers With 2-5 Years of Experience are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Credit Saison Careers 2023 – QA Engineer
|2-5 Years of experience
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from top tier (IIT/IIIT/NIT/BITS)
|Best in Industry
|Posting Last Date
Credit Saison Careers Roles & Responsibilities:
- Validate data pipelines to ensure accuracy of data across different stages
- Work with developers, data scientists and product owners to identify testing requirements, test strategies, and test plans.
- Validate quality of data in different tables and schemas of our system Identify Edge case scenarios and prepare test plans,
- Work closely with the QA team for achieving QA roadmap goals and objectives.
- Design and implement unit and integrations tests by applying statistical concepts covering machine learning models with a variety of data sets
- Create simulated dataset replicating real-world scenarios
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test suites using programming languages such as Python or Java
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
- Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in data quality analysis.
Credit Saison Careers Required skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from top tier (IIT/IIIT/NIT/BITS) and work experience with 2-5 years experience in a QA for data science and analytics related profile for an internet company
- Must have a good understanding of Manual Testing concepts , API Testing.
- Must have knowledge on different aspects of data such as data transformations, data validation ,data integrity etc.
- Should be able to understand and handle large datasets from different sources.
- Should have good knowledge of functional testing, system testing, integration testing and regression testing
- Should have good knowledge on running SQL query across multiple tables and schemas.
- Experience with GIT source control system. Willing to learn and contribute in developing different automation frameworks for the team.
- Communicates clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of Data Science/Machine Learning models with exposure to testing ML/AI based software and data output.
- Strong in problem solving. Good to have exposure to Web services development and highly scalable distributed applications.
- Working knowledge of testing based on Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark, NoSQL Cassandra etc.
- Exposure to any programming language (Java, Python, Golang).
- AWS fundamentals and practical exposure to AWS environment
- Experience on performance testing tools such as Jmeter, blazemeter, load runner ,locust etc.
How to Apply for Credit Saison Careers 2023?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit