VIDA Careers 2023: Hiring Software Development Engineer in Test position in Bangalore location. Interested job seekers With 3+ Years of Experience are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
VIDA Careers 2023 – Software Development Engineer in Test
|Software Development Engineer in Test
|3+ Years of experience
|Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
|Expected 13.7 LPA
|Posting Last Date
VIDA Careers Responsibilities
- Help foster a culture of engineering excellence that focuses on quality and customer delight
- Contribute to the development of our testing strategy and ensure its flawless execution
- Develop, enhance and maintain test plans for key features in our products and platform
- Perform testing across all our products and its various manifestations in APIs, SDKs and web interfaces.
- Identify and proactively address testing risks and issues.
- Integrate automated tests into our CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to align testing plans with business objectives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of work experience in test planning and automation of enterprise software
- Hands on experience in writing simple scripts in Python/Java or other scripting languages
- Experience in at least one API test automation framework
- Experience in build processes, CI processes, and managing QA Environments as well as working with build management tools like Git, and Jenkins
- Experience with performance and scalability testing tools.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Experience working in identity verification, digital signatures or security domain.
- Hands-on experience with Containers and/or Orchestration.
- Experience with microservices orchestration, business process management protocols or tooling.
- Experience working in a startup or distributed teams is a big plus.
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Experience working within the Agile Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Strong focus on clean code and robust design and test-driven development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and improve over time
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree.
How to Apply for VIDA Careers 2023?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit