FactSet Careers 2023: Hiring Automation QA Engineer I position in Hyderabad location. Interested job seekers With 2 Years of Experience are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
FactSet Careers 2023 – Automation QA Engineer
|Automation QA Engineer
|2 Years of experience
|Any Engineering graduate
|Best in Industry
|Job Posting Date
|30 – October – 2023
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant anytime, anywhere access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
FactSet Careers Responsibilities:
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them
- Communicate technical challenges and roadblocks for automating test cases
- Participate in project meetings with Content Engineering, Manual Testing team, and Project lead to gather and understand business expectations
- Get familiar with a wide range of FactSet applications and acquire the client/end user’s perspective
- Participate in training and learn the processes and technologies used in-house
- Ensure project deadlines are met and promptly communicate to the Team lead potential delays and associated reasons
FactSet Careers Required Skills:
- Any Engineering graduate with Minimum of 2 years experience in software testing with Automation tools such as UFT / Selenium / Protractor / Test Complete
- Should have strong experience in automating either desktop or web-based applications
- Should have strong knowledge in development/scripting skills in common languages like Java Script / Type-Script
- Hands-on experience in CICD pipeline (Ex: Jenkins, GitHub)
- Should have exposure to relational databases like SQL and PostgreSQL
- Should be open to learning new programming languages and adapting to changing business landscapes and workflows
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Good communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Should have knowledge of automation tools, SDLC, STLC process, and QA concepts
- Familiar either with version control tools such as Git, SVN, and TortoiseSVN.
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, family status or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.
How to Apply for FactSet Careers 2023?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit