CSG Careers 2023: CSG Is hiring for a job role of Test Automation Engineer for United States Remote location. Interested Job Seekers with 0-3 Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
CSG Careers – Test Automation Engineer details :
|Test Automation Engineer
|0-3 Years of Experieence
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer] or Any degree with equivalent experience
|United States Remote
|Job Posting Date
|06 – June – 2023
|Apply before link expires
CSG Careers details:
Hi, I’m Cassie Alexander, your Recruiter and guide to joining CSG. At CSG, you’re more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you’ll do
- You will report to the Sr. Manager of Software Development to help build the development, testing, and operational support of several software applications
- Learn to use scripting languages such as Python, C# and SQL with automation tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Gherkin and Azure DevOps
- Develop automation scripts and automation frameworks
- Acquire a knowledge of web services testing tools, QA Console, SLBOS Injector, SLBOS Trace, ROSCOE RPF’s, PL SQL Developer, MS SQL, Visual Studio testing tools
- Implement automated solutions as individual features dictate
- Update the existing keyword-driven automation framework
- Create dynamic and ever-evolving automation scripts that are repeatable and executable by everyone on the Development Teams
- Maintain and keep the automated regression test bed current and functional
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria. Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply to explore the possibility we’re the perfect fit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in English in a business environment
- Knowledge of a scripting languages such as C#, Python and SQL
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Gherkin and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of databases like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server Database, DB2, DirectNet
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Flexible Paid Vacation, 2 days of Volunteer Time Off per Year, and Holiday Time Off
- Immediately vested 5.5% 401(k) match
- And so much more!
How to Apply for CSG Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit