Duck Creek Careers : Hiring for a Associate Test Engineer position with Remote work opportunity. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Duck Creek Careers: Associate Test Engineer
|Associate Test Engineer
|Freshers (Any Batch)
|Bachelor’s degree, or higher education level, or its foreign equivalent, in Engineering, Computer Science or related degree
|Job Posting Date
|21 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
WHO WE ARE:
Duck Creek Technologies is the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of the property and casualty (P&C) and general insurance industry. We are the platform upon which modern insurance systems are built, enabling the industry to capitalize on the power of the cloud to run agile, intelligent, and evergreen operations. Our modern SaaS solutions help insurers set a new standard and revolutionize how consumers interact with insurance companies.
Authenticity, purpose, and transparency are core to Duck Creek, and we believe insurance should be there for individuals and businesses when, where, and how they need it most. Our market-leading solutions are available on a standalone basis or as a full suite, and all are available via Duck Creek OnDemand. With more than 1,000 successful implementations to date, Duck Creek removes the IT burden for insurers so they can focus on the business of insurance.
We have a flock of more than 1,800 employees across the globe and are proud to be a Flexible-First employer. We empower our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home, or on a hybrid schedule. Our flexible-first environment fosters productivity, inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location.
If working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the world’s oldest and largest industries sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited you are considering Duck Creek as a future employer and hope you decide to join “The Flock”!
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
- Learns to plan, construct and execute test scripts and automation approach to drive quality in Duck Creek’s solutions
- Learns test automation framework and build foundation of core testing skills
- Develops understanding of various test design techniques to learn to create high quality test cases keeping client/business impact and optimum coverage in perspective
- Creates and execute automated test scripts
- Conducts ad hoc and exploratory testing and develop manual scripts (only as required)
- Develops understanding of quality testing standards and procedures including manual and automated scripts, tools, merging, continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Creates test models for release testing (plans, data and scripts) including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
- Coordinates and executes release testing as appropriate
- Develops understanding of the high-level solution and product architecture to follow the test pyramid and automation guidelines
- Builds awareness of the product backend systems/services (e.g. Database, APIs, XML etc.) and learns to develop ways to interact/test (e.g. using Queries, xPath, SOAP, Regression Runner, Spec Flow/Gherkin, Coded UI) and building custom tools as required
- Develops understanding of various tools used within the team and follow suggested guidelines
- Learns to demonstrate the ability to balance with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed (with high quality, high optimization & efficiency)
- Demonstrates ability to able to estimate testing effort and schedules
- Participates in lessons learned as appropriate
- Identifies and adheres recommended test pyramid and automation guidelines and drive adherence across team
- Applies both business and functional knowledge, develop end to end testing strategies, using quality processes and methodologies
- Creates test plans and high-level scenarios from functional requirements
- Assists developers in finding root cause of simple to medium defects by identifying common manifestations of a problem
- Establishes understanding of how Duck Creek products are certified from sprint & system test perspective and contribute to optimize the same
- Contributes within an agile team on test strategy and technical/design decisions for features
- Contributes in identifying scope of testing/test planning/optimization of test conditions
- Learns to design & develop required test data, manual and automated test scripts for deliverables
- Participates in release testing efforts through script creation/execution, analysis of continuous integration results, updating scripts and reporting of defects
- Participates in peer reviews of test deliverables and incorporate feedback and coaching. May conduct peer reviews of peer deliverables. Contribute in refining the standards driving improvements
- Participates in release testing efforts
- Provides input on test metrics for quality results and status reporting and help with analysis of metrics and trends
- Actively participates in sprint level and maintenance testing release estimates as well as sprint reviews for project deliverables as appropriate
- Learns to assist with planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
- Learns test release installation procedures
- Participates in delivery retrospectives as appropriate
- Establishes effective communication with required stakeholders
- Demonstrates awareness of concept and ability to perform the following with support and coaching from more experienced team members:
- Test Case Design, Test Planning & Estimation, Test Execution, Test Data Management, Testing Techniques/Types, Test Optimization, Ability to work with Testing Stack (including all layers), Test Driven Development, Testing Tools, Test Architecture, Mobile Testing, Root Cause Analysis, Test Automation Framework Design and Development, Proficiency in scripting languages, Understanding of Continuous Integration, Understanding of cloud based application development and test approach and upgrade test approach, Database knowledge
- Learns and develops core test engineer skills, P&C industry acumen and functional knowledge for at least one Duck Creek product
- Participates in small to moderate delivery effort, quality initiative and/or team
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher education level, or its foreign equivalent, in Engineering, Computer Science or related degree
- Software developer and/or technical background preferred ,Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Awareness of SDLC best practices
How to Apply for Duck Creek – Associate Test Engineer Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit