Western Union Careers: Hiring for a Junior Associate, Solution Engineering (QA) position in Pune location. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Western Union : SDET – Junior Associate, Solution Engineering (QA)
|Junior Associate, Solution Engineering (QA)
|2+ Years of experience
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / MCA / M-TECH / ME / BSc
|Job Posting Date
|17 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
Junior Associate, Solution Engineering – Pune, India
Want to do work on a massively global scale with a FINTECH company poised to revolutionize the industry? Are you ready to unleash your potential in a global business that is committed to moving money for the better? Join our growing team and help shape our company’s digital capabilities and revolutionize an industry! Join Western Union as Junior Associate, Solution Engineering.
Western Union powers your pursuit.
We are looking for Junior Associate, Solution Engineering who will work in partnership with other groups within the Western Union. In this unique role, you be part of the team which will be responsible for building and maintaining our next-generation software. As a Junior Associate, you will be part of the team responsible for the implementation of a service delivery model supporting assigned platforms through a predefined framework.
- Ensure that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization.
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with operations, functional, and technical teams.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs.
- Work with a software development team and Service providers in a geographically distributed structure
- Works independently on simple to medium complex projects
- 2+ years of software quality assurance experience
- Must be a problem solver with demonstrated experience in solving difficult technological challenges, with a can-do attitude.
- Experience in testing web-based solutions and Mobile applications
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results.
- Experience in Agile and Iterative development methodologies
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact with developers and product stakeholders globally.
- Experience with test management systems (e.g., HP ALM, Jira Zephyr etc.)
- Experience in Mobile automation. Must have
- Web Automation (Selenium) will be a plus.
- Knowledge on Basic JAVA programming
- Strong background in test writing to provide full spectrum testing.
- Familiar with deployment strategies, including creation and oversight of multiple QA environments.
- Good to excellent written communication skills, including technical documentation.
- Practical experience with creation of, and adherence to, an agile development scheduled for testing.
- Background in working with product stakeholders to organize, develop and execute User Acceptance Tests
- Knowledge of the BDD framework will be a plus.
- Experience in Mobile automation. Must have.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what’s next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company transforming lives and communities. To support this, we have launched a Digital Banking Service and Wallet across several European markets to enhance our customers’ experiences by offering a state-of-the-art digital Ecosystem. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you’re ready to help drive the future of financial services, it’s time for the Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com.
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit