Harman Careers : Harman Is hiring for a job role of BI QA Engineer for Bengaluru location. Interested Jobseeker can apply ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Harman Careers: BI QA Engineer
|About Harman Careers
|BI QA Engineer
|0-2 Year experience
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA / MSc
|Job Posting Date
|As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)
HARMAN’s engineers and designers are creative, purposeful and agile. As part of this team, you’ll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise and connected ecosystem. Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies and resources to build a successful career.
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do everyday.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Working experience of performing Functional, Regression and System Integration Testing
- Understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
- Writing Test Plans, Test case and Test data scripts based on the requirements
- Perform Test Executions and Data Reconciliations
- Working experience in testing backend application primarily involving complex SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Big Data query tools like Hive and Presto
- Knowledge on AWS platform services like S3, Athena, Data Pipeline
- Experience in performing BI Reports Testing
- Should be able to work closely within an onshore and offshore model
- Experience testing Agile Development Projects (i.e. Scrum/Jira)
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge on AWS platform services like SQS, EMR, Redshift
- An understanding of the concepts and strategies of a Data Lake in the Cloud
- Experience of ETL techniques and tools
- Experience Testing BI Reports built in Qlik
- Experience writing Automation scripts for Data Reconciliation.
How to Apply for Harman Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply For Harman Careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here