HMH (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) careers 2023: Hiring for Quality Engineer recruitment in Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
HMH (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt ) careers 2023 details
Job Role:Quality Engineer
Experience: 3-5 Years of experience
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary: Ranges Between 2.5 LPA to 7.5 LPA
Qualification: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, MCA, MCS, BCA
Application Start Date: 26-Nov-2023
HMH is a learning technology company committed to delivering connected solutions that engage learners, empower educators, and improve student outcomes. As a leading provider of K–12 core curriculum, supplemental and intervention solutions and professional learning services, HMH partners with educators and school districts to uncover solutions that unlock students’ potential and extend teachers’ capabilities. HMH serves more than 50 million students and 4 million educators in 150 countries.
Quality Engineering at HMH
Here in HMH, Quality Engineering is a core function within all of our autonomous Agile teams. We have a highly collaborative, continuous delivery culture. All teammates contribute to the quality of the product and take responsibility for the build pipeline to production (DevOps) and you will too.
We are a technology-forward company. For you this means, working on exciting modern automation tooling (Gatling, Codecept.io, RestAssured among others) and automation processes, as well as acceptance testing (UI/API), performance and security testing, monitoring, metrics, etc.
HMH Careers – Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, debug and execute test automation
- Work with our developers, delivery leads, UI/UX / Architecture teams, to deliver high-quality software in a continuous delivery environment (We have the ability to release several times a day, depending on the application)
- Write high-quality maintainable test automation code (It depends on the team or technology but, it could be written in JS or Java for example)
- Enhance your automation skills by extending our team’s Automation Test Framework
- Ensure there is adequate test coverage, reliability, speed of execution and test data creation in a Continuous Delivery environment (Jenkins build pipelines)
- Propose your ideas – drive the quality agenda in your team – be an advocate of quality in your team, mentor teammates always looking for ways to improve tools and process
- Build pipeline/Devops – we have our own internal DevOps enablement platform that allows teams to control their build pipelines and deployments
HMH Careers – Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a relevant quality engineering role
- Experience using common automated testing tools like Protractor, Selenium WebDriver, Webdriver.io
- Experience in api testing tools like RestAssured or similar
- Knowledge of Testing Frameworks and Test Design Patterns like BDD, TDD, Page Objects etc.
- Experience with source control tools like: Git, SVN, etc.
- An excellent understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with Agile methodology could be scrum, Kanban or a combination of both
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science OR equivalent work experience
How to Apply for HMH Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HMH Careers online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply : Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here