HP Is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer for Bangalore location. Interested Job seekers having 4-6 year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
HP – Recruitment details :
|4-6 year experience
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer]
|Expected between 3-6 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
- You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
- HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
- Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into software and firmware architecture.
- Leads a project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost- effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software quality assurance team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
How to Apply for HP Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for HP career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here