Inspire Brands is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer – Automation Testing for Hyderabad location. Job seekers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Inspire Brands Careers QA Engineer – Automation Testing
|QA Engineer – Automation
|2-5 Years of experience
Ranges Between ₹4 to ₹10 LPA
|23 – Oct – 2023
|23 – Nov – 2023
Inspire Brands Hyderabad Support Center
The Inspire Brands Hyderabad Support Center will serve to accelerate Inspire’s strategic priorities around technology innovation and product development for the organization, and its portfolio of leading brands. The focus will be on developing new capabilities in data science, data analytics, eCommerce, automation, cloud computing, and information security to accelerate the company’s rapid growth.
QA Engineer – Must-have Skills
- Automation Testing
- Swagger or Rest Assured
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Inspire Brands is looking for a QE Automation Engineer. As part of the Automation Delivery Team, this position is responsible for Performance and Load script automation, Framework design, planning, scripting, and execution for a variety of key business facing and internal applications and APIs. The Automation Engineer will work closely with developers, data engineers, scrum masters, product owners and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing testing for each sprint’s tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes, experience in JMeter and Splunk along with strong knowledge of cloud performance, load and stress testing.
- 2+ years of experience in Testing.
- Strong experience in API Testing using Postman and (Swagger or rest Assured).
- Good Hands on experience Selenium tool using Java.
- Hands on Automation experience.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams (Automation, Performance and Restaurant Functionality QA)
- Experience with Performance monitoring tools
- Hands on experience with performance tuning
- Experience with fine tuning/ load balancing and configuration setup for performance and load runs
- Ability to work independently and with offshore co-ordination a must
- Experience in analyzing the reports and document the observations to identify bottlenecks
- Ability to lead performance issue/ defect root cause discussions and next steps
- Able to research, analyze performance needs and develop appropriate non-functional testing strategy, defining the parameters to be captured and analyzed
- Experience in API Testing using Postman(Must) and Swagger or rest Assured
- Working Knowledge on JSON and XML messaging
- Create a test automation framework for performance and load testing based on SLA’s – 20%.
- Support development and maintenance of performance test cases, test data requirements; and test reports/results – 20%.
- Work on multiple projects/initiatives across multiple applications daily and collaborate with manual, functional and non-functional teams – 20%.
- Monitor the test execution and prepare a Performance Testing report with findings and share with the stakeholders – 20%.
- Support the design, development, and execution of the performance test strategy to perform environment, system integration validation and performance test validation – 20%
How to Apply Inspire Brands QA Engineer – Automation Testing Careers?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for JPMorgan QA Engineer – Automation Testing careers : Click Here