MorningStar Career drive: Hiring Associate QA Engineer in Gurugram location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
MorningStar Career 2023 details
Role: Associate QA Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years of experience.
Qualification: Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
Work Location: Gurugram
Start Date: 15th November 2023
The Role: We provide three sets of solutions to three different user groups: end-clients, advisers/practices, and licensees. Morningstar believes in fullstack QA approach where a QA engineer can do manual testing, write test automation, do performance testing and manage application monitoring systems.
As this role requires both individual contribution and some level of initiative management, you should have:
- Deep understanding of the overall Quality Assurance process.
- Good communication skills – Written and verbal to understand the current application and working with the Product Manager, Technology Manager, developers and other QA engineers to understand the current and future testing needs of the application.
- Willingness to learn the functional aspects of the application to ensure test cases are domain-oriented and maximum test coverage is attained using minimum no of test cases.
- Experience in defining best practices and providing technical mentorship to other members of the QA team.
- The ability to build good working relationships within the team by communicating clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience and understanding of Agile Development methodologies especially Scrum.
- Fast learner, open to learning new technologies when needed.
MorningStar career – Requirements:
Technical abilities showcasing a breadth and depth of technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of Smoke, Sanity, regression testing, Integration testing and UAT Testing.
- Good experience in building test cases for new features.
- Performing manual system tests and documenting test results
- Responsible for software testing tasks and making sure there aren’t any glitches.
- Reproduce bugs, that either came from the field or have been found during the testing cycle.
- Experience in API testing is plus.
- Collaborate and test in Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Basic Knowledge of automation
- Basic knowledge of Java
Basic Qualifications for MorningStar career
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in software testing.