MorningStar Career drive: Hiring QA Automation Engineer in Navi Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
MorningStar Career 2023 details
Role: QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 2-3 years of experience.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Start Date: 15th November 2023
- Overall experience of 3+ years in Quality Assurance and Testing with relevant 2+ years hands on experience in API Automation
- Strong experience in API Automated Testing of Financial application and web portals
- Expert in API Automation using tools like Rest Assured Java, Maven, TestNG and JUnit & Automation framework development with HANDS-ON
- Proficient in Java and Javascipt as programming language
- Expert in API testing (manual and automation) using Rest Assured frameworks
- Exposure and know-how of performance testing and security testing tools
- Knowledge of AWS / Cloud would be a plus
- Should be self-driven engineer with desire to use practical and professional concepts in QA along with application of QA standards and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Should be able to write use cases based on product requirements, execute them and report issues in bug tracking system
- Should be self starter, lead and self contributing to the QA team to build robust and flexible Automated Testing Framework
- Helps QA community to learn Automation, impart necessary technical knowledge
- Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across back-end integration, database levels, UI.
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation, specifically cloud testing execution, reporting tools such as ALM, Jira
- Improve process and quality via test and process automation: defining right strategy and technology based on process and architecture assessment by engaging different roles and stakeholders
- Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, SoapUI, etc.)
- Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures
MorningStar careers – Responsibilities
- Define and establish automation strategy and process
- Understand complex nature of the application and come up with the automation testing framework
- Should understand the requirement, design and develop the automation test cases
- Take ownership of QA requirements and provide testing guidance to the technology team
- Should also work as Individual Contributor
- Lead and coordinate the application enhancement and tech ops testing activities with technology and business teams
- Participate in team communication and collaborate in planning activities, including stand-ups, iteration planning meetings (IPM), and retrospectives.
- Manage and communicate regular updates on project status (e.g., work completed, work in progress, next steps, risks, quality, KPIs, and costs) to stakeholders, peers, Product managers, and others.
- Framework Development, API Automation using Rest Assured Java, Maven, TestNG and Junit, Exposure to test management and bug tracking tool (like Testrail, JIRA or others), Agile methodologies.