Morningstar Careers 2023: Quality Assurance Engineer Hiring in Navi Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Morningstar Careers Quality Assurance Engineer details
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years of experience
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Salary: Range Between ₹5 to ₹15 LPA
Application Start Date: 08-Dec-2023
Qualification: Professional or Master’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance
Morningstar Careers Job Description
The Global Quality & Process Engineering works with teams across the company to help transform and improve our quality, practices, processes, and methods. Each member of this team serves to enhance customer experience by using philosophies and frameworks like Lean, Agile, Design Thinking, Diagnostic Approach, Client Centricity by using state-of-art technologies like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Programmatic Anomaly Detections. This team stays abreast of emerging technologies, people practices, and other concepts related to the “future of work” and help introduce them in the organization.
The Team: The pursuit of quality at Morningstar is deeply ingrained in our culture and it is a key part of the value we bring our clients. Measures, builds, sustains, and owns the processes across the company that help us deliver quality data, products, and services. Quality control workstream, a sub-team of Global Quality & Process Engineering provides independent, comprehensive and client focused measurement on database through audit projects and insights on quality improvement that help us deliver quality data, products, and services.
The Role: The team seeks a self-motivated individual to help develop and implement data quality projects to maintain and improve the quality of Morningstar databases. This role will be closely working with Technology & Quants, Clients, Methodologies reflecting Accuracy, Consistency in quality & Process improvement projects.
Morningstar Careers Responsibilities:
- Ideate & build next generation of data science driven proactive quality checks.
- Understand the business process, analyse the multiple data sources/systems, translate business requirements into technical specifications and subsequently work with business stakeholders.
- Acting as a functional subject matter expert for partnering to troubleshooting data issues, redesign processes and develop reports.
- Understand and frame quality checks around data quality & extensively working with the data engineers & statisticians to create & maintain the data quality.
- Develop new tools and capabilities to perform data quality analytics independently, including the use of statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Work closely with multiple global & local teams across various functions and participate regularly in global calls and meetings.
- Retrospect and look for continuous process improvement.
Morningstar Careers Requirements:
- Professional or Master’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance with 2+ years of experience.
- AWS expertise in end to end (application data base design + ETL /pipeline + Visualization Reporting) leveraging AWS technologies such as Cloud, Athena, Glue, Lambda, EC2, S3, etc.
- Good to have skills/experience in SQL, Postgre SQL, Python, Apache Spark etc.
- Understanding of Data modelling and Schema Design principles
- Building Machine learning Models including Supervised, Unsupervised, NLP & Deep learning.
- Performing exploratory data analysis to support hypothesis & applying different engineering features and selection techniques.
- Work with developers. Data analysts, business analyst and architects to guide the implementation and validation of solution at scale in big data production environment.
- Review the ML model output results with business leads.
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant and ability to handle ambiguous requirements.
- Some progress towards CFA, CPAs or CAs will be preferred not mandatory.
- Understanding of capital markets and its functioning is an advantage.
- Strong project management skills in initiating large data quality projects and presenting results to stakeholders.
- Strong intra or cross functional teams’ communication.
- Works cohesively with team members in pursuit of team & project goals. Participates in group activities within the team. Builds stable working relationships internally.
How to Apply for Morningstar Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Morningstar Quality Assurance Engineer online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Morningstar Careers 2023: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here