Synchrony Careers 2023: QA Engineer – I Hiring in Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Synchrony Careers QA Engineer – I details
Job Role: QA Engineer 1
Experience: 1 to 3 Years of experience
Work Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Expected ₹4.8 LPA
Application Start Date: 05-Dec-2023
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Our engineering organization is made up of software development engineers, quality engineers, solution architects and reliability engineers who develop and support our most mission critical systems. We leverage cutting edge technology to build systems that support over 70MM cardholders and process billions of transactions.
Synchrony – Role Summary/Purpose:
As Quality Assurance Engineer – I within the Digital Engineering organisation, you will test the mobile and web applications development and software integrations. As the Quality Assurance Engineer, you will also be responsible for triaging run-time issues with the product. Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate competency in task management, a passion for QA products, processes, and teamwork.
Synchrony – Key Responsibilities:
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field minimum 1+ years of experience in manual or automation testing for digital web or native mobile applications, or in lieu of a degree 3+ years of experience in manual or automation testing for digital web or native mobile applications
Synchrony Careers Desired Skills/Knowledge:
- Previous experience working with and communicating directly with developers and internal stakeholders
- Participated in the management of projects and implementations with both large and small corporate organisations
- Superior organisation skills and adept at multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- An analytical approach to problem-solving and troubleshooting
- A “can do” attitude with an ability to hit the ground running and learn on your feet
- Flexibility and a willingness to wear many hats
- High level of initiative and can work well in a team environment
For Internal Applicants:
- Understand the criteria or mandatory skills required for the role, before applying
- Inform your manager and HRM before applying for any role on Workday
- Ensure that your professional profile is updated (fields such as education, prior experience, other skills) and it is mandatory to upload your updated resume (Word or PDF format)
- Must not be any corrective action plan (First Formal/Final Formal, PIP)
- L5 to L7 Employees who have completed 12 months in the organization and 12 months in current role and level are only eligible.
- L8+ Employees who have completed 18 months in the organization and 12 months in current role and level are only eligible.
- L05+ Employees can apply
How to Apply for Synchrony Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Synchrony QA Engineer online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Synchrony Careers 2023: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here