Newfold Digital Careers 2023: Software Development Engineer in Test Hiring in Remote location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Newfold Digital Careers Software Development Engineer in Test details
Job Role: Software Development Engineer in Test
Experience: 1.5+ Years of experience
Work Location: Remote
Salary: Ranges Between ₹7.7 LPA to ₹9.4 LPA
Application Start Date: 30-Nov-2023
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines [BTech or MCA]
Newfold Digital Careers What you will do:
Newfold is seeking an experienced SDET with strong skills in Testing, Automation, DevOps, and Programming to join our team. The Senior SDET will be responsible for architecting and building test frameworks for real-time, large-scale applications, developing, and executing test cases, and driving automation for microservices and micro-frontends. The ideal candidate should have strong programming skills, experience with automated testing tools and frameworks, and a deep understanding of software development best practices.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test suites for web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure high-quality software products.
- Develop and execute test cases to identify defects and improve overall software quality.
- Design and implement test automation frameworks using modern technologies such as Selenium, Appium, Robot Framework, WebDriverIO and JMeter or likewise.
- Integrating projects with automation CI/CD servers like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Monitoring timely builds and managing product deployments efficiently
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish quality benchmarks and metrics.
- Identify, report, and track defects using JIRA or similar tools.
- Review and analyze test results to identify trends and areas for improvement. • Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to improve code quality and testability.
- Research and evaluate new testing tools and methodologies to improve testing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Mentor and provide guidance to other SDETs on the team.
Newfold Digital Careers
Newfold Digital Careers Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines [BTech or MCA]
- 1.5 + years of experience as an SDET or Software Engineer with a focus on testing
- Experience in architecting & building test frameworks for real-time, large-scale applications
- Curiosity to find out how things work to discover how to break code
- Strong QE skills in test planning, including designing and executing test cases, bug isolation, bug report writing and troubleshooting and test case management.
- Experience in white box testing and/or Test-Driven Development
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Appium Robot Framework, Web DriverIO and JMeter or similar
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Cypress, TestNG, JUnit, or PyTest
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including Agile methodologies
- Experience with testing web applications, APIs, and mobile applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Good understanding of the product architectures that are based on microservices & micro-frontends.
- implementation and should be able to drive automation for them.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing of RESTful APIs [API Testing]
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Bamboo or any other automation CI/CD tools and DevOps processes.
- Experience in Mobile automation using Appium or similar
- Able to develop use cases based on documented/undocumented functional specifications and convert into test strategies and test plans
- Ability to incorporate a customer-focussed perspective when designing test cases
- Ability to create and amend detailed documentation and technical specification
How to Apply for Newfold Digital Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Newfold Digital Software Development Engineer in Test online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Newfold Digital Careers 2023: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here