NatWest Group Careers: NatWest Group Is hiring for a job role of Quality Automation Specialist for Gurugram location. Interested Job Seekers with 3 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NatWest Group Careers – Quality Automation Specialist:
|About NatWest Group careers
|Quality Automation Specialist
|3 + years of experience
|BE / B-TECH / BSC / BCA / ME / M-TECH / MCA
|Job Posting Date
|25 – July – 2023
|01 – August – 2023
Join us as a Quality Automation Specialist
- We’ll look to you to undertake and enable automated testing activities in all delivery models
- Day-to-day, you’ll support your teams to develop quality solutions and enable the continuous integration and assurance of the defect free deployment of customer value
- This is your chance to work closely with our feature teams and a variety of stakeholders, giving you great exposure to professional development opportunities
- We’re offering this role at associate level
NatWest Group Careers – What you’ll do
- You’ll be contributing to the transformation of testing by using quality processes, tools and methodologies to significantly improve their control, accuracy and integrity.
- Alongside this, you’ll be making sure that repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the idea to value lifecycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market.
Your top priorities will include:
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies that’re aligned to our business or programme goals
- Actioning and evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches that’re based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing that’s required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable and automated tests, which’re usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle and mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
The skills you’ll need
- To be successful in this role, you’ll have at least three years’ experience of testing practices within the software industry and an understanding of automated testing, Rest Assured and automation tools, including Postman and Selenium.
- In addition, you’ll have Java coding knowledge and experience of working on SOAP or REST web services.
Furthermore, you’ll need:
- A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- An understanding of the concept of WSDL
- Knowledge of how to write test cases, test delivery, test planning, test documentations, test approach and test completing reports.
How to Apply for NatWest Group Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for NatWest Group careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel :Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here