NTT Is hiring for a job role of Software QA / Testing for Bangalore location. Interested Jobseeker with 1-3 Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NTT Recruitment details :
|Software QA / Testing
|1-3 Year experience
|BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
|Expected between ₹ 5 – ₹ 8 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
Working at NTT
The primary responsibility of the Software QA Engineer is to monitor every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. They develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Want to be a part of our team?
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
Key Roles and Responsibilities at NTT:
- Guide the planning, execution, reporting, and successful completion of QA activities for all new development cycles for various releases.
- Participate in Agile-related user story review meetings and/or work with relevant business stakeholders and developers to understand the new or modified application functionality.
- Work with the required user community (such as Regions) to understand business requirements, and address regional UAT concerns for each release by ensuring a comprehensive end-to-end testing coverage.
- Design and implement end-to-end test scenarios, as well as debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Perform and document risk analysis and record test progress and results. Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop, code, and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Make recommendations that will enable innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes as well as user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Support and document established QA processes and best practices in Agile Scrum development methodology and influence the continuous improvement of the QA activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Good team players and maintain the integrity and display good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of software development process
- Familiarity with agile development such as Scrum
- Knowledge of software integrated development environments
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Relevant certifications such as Leading SAFe would be advantageous
Required Experience at NTT:
- Demonstrated hands-on testing experience in AGILE/DevOps Methodology, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working within a geographically dispersed company is desirable
How to Apply for NTT Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read all details
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for NTT Career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here