NTT Is hiring for a job role of Service Quality Technician for Bangalore location. Interested job seekers having 0-3 Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NTT Recruitment details :
|Service Quality Technician
|0-3 Year experience
|BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc or Diploma
|Expected between ₹ 5 – ₹ 8 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Collect and evaluate data to assist in assessing and documenting results of quality assurance and control processes
- Perform administrative and support functions associated with quality control and quality assurance operations
- Work with engineers in the set-up and calibration tasks
- Carry out rework and quality assurance procedures related to operations
- Use programs to collect and evaluate data to assist in assessing and documenting results of quality assurance and control processes
- Complete the agreed target number of quality checks and ensure that related areas of impact are also checked
- Provide feedback to management on performance in terms of quality
- Perform quality assessment on the incident resolved and closed
- Validate through ITSM records to ensure standard procedures are followed, e.g. 3-strike rules
- Assist with the identification of training needs and ensure that this information is communicated to the relevant business owners
- Making recommendations for enhancements to training materials to enhance the overall client experience
- Making recommendations for enhancements to training materials to enhance the overall customer experience
- Monitor the application of and compliance to quality practices within NTT
- Identify process improvements and ensure that these are communicated and suggested to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Assist with ensuring that all individuals are educated on the relevant policies and procedures within the delivery environment
- Contribute to the investigation of suspected fraud and/or non-compliance cases as and when required
- Assist with the preparation and provision of a variety of reports as required by the business unit.
- Maintain the relevant files with the related quality documentation and ensure that all shared folders are maintained and/ or updated with the relevant information
- Attend and report at regular improvement meetings, preventative actions to external and internal quality related concerns
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Display excellent problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Display high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Solid knowledge of products and/or services offered by the company
- Familiar with quality management and assurance systems
- Focused on quality with the ability to multi-task and successfully operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma in Business Computing, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Experience in quality assessment experience within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services and IT service provider environment
- Experience in enterprise support services and service delivery environment
- Working experience in ISO 9001
A career at NTT means:
- Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
- Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
- Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.
How to Apply for NTT Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read all details
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for NTT career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here