Nutanix Careers drive 2023: Hiring SDET-Automation Engineer in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Nutanix Careers drive 2023: SDET-Automation Engineer
The Role: SDET-Automation Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years of experience.
Qualification: BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required.
Work Location: Bangalore
Start Date: 20 November 2023
NUTANIX Careers – The Opportunity:
We are looking for individuals who have a knack of finding impactful issues, analyse failures and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behaviour based on the requirements. Work closely with product development team, test, understand the design.
Work with various test teams to come up with test strategy, complex test plans and test automation. Driving test automation and be involved in creating highly scalable and reliable test automation suites
NUTANIX Careers – Your Role:
- Design high level test approaches and implement details test plans.
- Designing UI/REST Automation Framework and design automation plans.
- Robust UI automation using selenium and REST API Functional Automation.
- End to end System Testing of product to mimic customer scenarios to qualify product for a release.
- Execution of Automated as well as Manual Test Cases, triaging failures and reporting issues both in Automation and Product and driving them to closure.
- Working closely with development team to Root Cause the failures.
- Tracking feature health.
What you’ll bring:
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of automation development experience.
- Good exposure to Automation development in Python.
- Experience in developing UI test framework using selenium.
- Experience in designing complex Test Plans and Automation Plans.
- Ability to debug complex issues and root cause failures.
- Working closely with the Development team to analyse and finding the root cause of failures
- Experience in testing System products such as Storage System, Filesystems, database, Operating Systems, Hypervisors and Networking.
- Good understanding UNIX, preferably Linux.
- Good understanding in virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM.
- Experience in testing scalable performant distributed systems.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT, build management tools and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Ability to write scripts and tools for development and debugging.