Parexel Careers 2024: Hiring freshers for the role of Software Quality and Test Engineer with work from home option. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Parexel Careers 2024
Job Role: Software Quality and Test Engineer
Experience: 1-3 Years of experience
Work Location: Remote work (Work from Home)
Salary: Expected Range ₹5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 1st February 2024
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / BSc / BCA / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Parexel Careers – About this role
The role will be accountable to validate and maintain the software quality within Corporate IT. This role will provide key inputs for validation during software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Another key aspect of the role is the contribution to the continuous improvement of the function within the Scaled Agile Framework, and as such the role must be oriented towards teamwork in an emerging and flexible environment.
Business process testing
- Support the quality control of functional or cross-functional systems and applications in line with Parexel Operational and Parexel Quality Management strategies.
- Manages selection/creation of relevant scenarios for testing and ensures that tests reflect realistic operational business conditions.
- Ensure tests and results are documented, reported to stakeholders and are available for specification of user instructions.
- Conduct Software Quality reviews of software functional requirements and designs.
- Experience writing and executing functional & non-functional test plans/cases within an agile environment.
- Test internally developed software and commercial off the shelf (COTS) product to ensure quality of software delivery.
- Ensure that software is tested according to SOPs, lifecycle methodologies and to regulatory requirements.
- Accepts responsibility for creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability, and portability).
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Produces test scripts, materials, and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Records and analyses action and results and maintains a defect register.
- Reviews test results and modifies tests if necessary. Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks, and issues associated with the overall project.
- Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases. Provides specialist advice to support others.
- Knowledge in basic and complex SQL Queries.
- Familiarity with software quality assurance processes and software testing best practices.
- Perform project tasks in accordance with project timelines and required quality standards.
- Keep manager(s) informed about work progress and any issues to avoid surprises.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests, documenting the results, verified resolved defects, and tracked the bugs raised.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Provide and meet time estimates for assigned deliverables.
Parexel Careers required Skills:
- Excellent attention to detail. Good oral and written communication skills, strong analytic and problem-solving. A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to function as part of a ‘virtual’, global team as required.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workflow with attention to detail within as action-oriented, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment.
- Manual and/or automated testing of IT applications, including portals, data warehouses, web, client\/server applications.
- Experience with back-end, front-end and connectivity components of data warehouse applications.
- Configuration and change management of software components and packages including defect/issue reporting and tacking.
- Shows commitment to and performs consistently high-quality work.
- Ability to be work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated skill at working as a productive member of a software development teamwork and willingness to listen to others.
Knowledge and Experience:
- System implementation and Part 11 validation experience required.
- Experience in Clinical Development & Delivery or other similar experience.
- Knowledge of GxP compliance required.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Experience with test case design and strategy
- Experience with reviewing requirements and functional specifications
- 3-5 Years experience in software testing techniques and test case development, can easily determine what test case is required for various testing scenarios.
- 1-2 Years SQL experience. Familiarity with data warehousing concepts.
Educated to degree level (B.S Computer science preferred, technology, biological science, or equivalent degree in technology) or equivalent qualification or clinical research experience.
Minimum Work Experience
- Hand-on work experience in software industry experience in Software Quality and Test Engineering for Web and/or client/server applications.
- Strong experience in Software Quality and Test activities (Writing, updating, executing test cases).
- Familiarity in Web Automation using Selenium WebDriver with (Java), process improvement skills and performance testing.
How to Apply for Parexel Careers Software Quality and Test Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Parexel Careers- Software Quality and Test Engineer online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Parexel Careers : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here